It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:27 am 

Our faction forum has been dead soldiers! THIS IS DISGRACEFUL! Toes on the line and prepare for accountability! Do I look like some Mishima piece of garbage?! Those space samurai have a thing coming! What have you soldiers been doing? It sure as hell hasn't been cleaning your weapons! Lets hear those excuses boys and girls!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:51 am 

Well sir, spent all afternoon puting the Orca together!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:03 am 

ive been sitting in the mail room all week waiting for all my equipment to arrive :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:56 pm 

I'm going to order me some Capitol in a couple of days. I'm still waiting on my Dark Legion to arrive, but I can't just settle with one faction, especially if I'm the one getting my gaming group pumped for Warzone.

My first list will be kind of like this:

Warlord:
My own concoction, with the Henry Thomas model.

Troops:

10 airborne cavalry
5 heavy infantry

Support:
5 Free Marines with LMG
5 Martian Banshees

That should be about 700-800 points. I dont think I will run bigger games in the beginning. That's plenty of models to fawn over
and explore the gamesystem.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:20 pm 

I am playing and painting. Have some games planed during the holidays. So the blog will be full of updates ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 pm 

@Madzerker : Well done soldier! Once you get that Orca up and running make sure to do a full preventative maintenance checks and services and let her rip! Nothing like the sound of an Orca delivering her payload on those nasty Dark Legion!

@Xaxius : DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 10 PUSHUPS SOLDIER! You may be in the mailroom waiting for supply to get their donut filled butts into gear but there are plenty of fortifications to be build and sand bags to fill!!!

@Pingomannen : You're one of those necropheliacs I take it! UNACCEPTABLE!!!! I'll have the 1st Sergeant deal with you but first that army requisition looks solid! You can never have enough Capitol Troopers in this world! The Corporation is always in need of well trained roughnecks to kick some zombie toosh! You may need some light or heavy armor in the future, those Behemoths don't kill themselves you know!

@Moonshriek : Great work soldier! I'll put you in for a promotion just so long as you write those detailed SITREPS (Situation Reports for you civilians!) ASAP for else you'll feel the wrath of my well polished boot up your rear! Keep up the good work! CAPITOL NEEDS MORE TROOPERS LIKE YOU!!!

This crusty old Sea Lion has just got notice a new squad of Capitol super troopers will be arriving soon. I'll have to whip those yellow bellied babies into shape so they can kick some ass and take some names! It seems that the heavy vehicle I requisitioned is having difficulty starting so will be getting more maintenance. Darn motor pool grease monkeys are probably just smoking and joking!

Get back to work and I'll allow some R&R for the Holiday Season. Once those reindeer games are over I expect to smell some napalm and high explosives every day for the next month! Can't let those Bauhaus buggers and Cybertronic gear heads get a jump on us!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:26 am 

Sea_Lion wrote:
@Xaxius : DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME 10 PUSHUPS SOLDIER! You may be in the mailroom waiting for supply to get their donut filled butts into gear but there are plenty of fortifications to be build and sand bags to fill!!!

not really...my position has more fortifications than Bauhaus has bullets (local game store has that covered in spades)... and as for the pushups, put em on my tab :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:33 pm 

Xaxius I'll start you a pushup tab as soon as I eat this bowl of baby hearts! Since your position is heavily fortified your orders are to develop coherent lists for your incoming reinforcements. Crush your enemies with an iron fist!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:59 pm 

not a minute ago I finished painting my first batch of models- 5 sea lions with captain hunter and K-9 "pride"
and all my other models are assembled- five of each light infantry, heavy infantry, airborn cavalry, martian banshees, free marines. a pair of purpel sharks, an Orca. captain thomas, and big bob watts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:22 am 

AWESOME!!!!! I just received my reinforcements and will begin assembling them and making sure their boots are shined and fatigues pressed and sharp! Keep up the good work and HAPPY NEW YEAR GRUNTS!