It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:33 pm 

Actually it's a very small list right now. Super small, in fact. But as more people study their cards and compare them with the rulebook I am sure that more will be found. I will also try to reference any card errors found in other forum threads. Hopefully these can be addressed before the next print run of cards goes ahead!

Needs confirmation. = An answer has been speculated. Need confirmation that it is correct.
Needs clarification. = Potential answer not clear. Need an answer provided by Prodos.

BAUHAUS
Quote:
Plasma Shells: The card text is identical to the text of "Munitions Change" however this is a Strategy card, so "Target squad" would not seem to be applicable.
Needs clarification.

Valerie Duval: Her card is missing the Infiltrate skill. Her profile in the rulebook correctly shows that she possesses this skill.
Needs confirmation.

BROTHERHOOD
Quote:
Martial Focus: This card should be a Tactical card.
Will be confirmed to be correct n Errata / FAQ 1.3

CAPITOL
Quote:
Big Bob Watts: The stats listed for the Atlas Megacannon while using the Tank-Eater Rounds are incorrect. They show the stats for the 'standard' Atlas Megacannon. The rulebook contains the correct stats.
Needs confirmation.

Free Marines: They have the IN-14 Light Flamethrower stats listed on their card but the rulebook does not list the flamer as a weapon they can take. (Thanks ilan.inglis)
Needs clarification.

Mitch Hunter: The stats for the Stunwave Ammunition are missing from the card. But this might be because there wasn't any space!
Needs confirmation.

Mitch Hunter: The LD value as a Lord is correctly listed as 17. It is incorrectly displayed as 15 in the rulebook.
Confirmed to be correct in Errata / FAQ 1.2

Pride: There is no card for Pride. This is intentional, but it would be useful if she had her own card as of the next print run.

Promoted: This card seems designed to counteract the effects of a "Demoted" card, however no such card exists? This appears to be referring to the card "Degraded" instead.
Needs confirmation.

Purple Shark: The AP listed on the card is shown as '-' instead of 3 as confirmed by Rob. This error is also present in the rulebook.
Confirmed to be correct in Errata / FAQ 1.2

CYBERTRONIC
Quote:
Out of Fuel: Should it instead read "Each vehicle in target Vehicle Squad loses 1 Action Point." (Thanks Kollar)
Needs confirmation.

DARK LEGION
Quote:
Necromutation: The wording of this card does not match up with the way Necrotechnology (e.g. Heal) roll works. Giving a +6 to the roll will mean that the Heal check will always fail. This should probably be reworded to give +6 to the model's Necrotechnology value.
Needs confirmation.

Necromutants: The stat line for the Grenade of Flies ability is quite different from the one presented in the rulebook. The stats in the rulebook appear to be the correct version.
Needs confirmation.

MISHIMA
Quote:
N/A

MISC
Quote:
Tatsumoto: His card displays the Leap special skill without a value in parentheses. (Thanks Alatalo)
Confirmed to be Leap(5) in Errata / FAQ 1.2

Last updated: 25/04/2014

Last edited by Siygess on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 24 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:48 pm 

free Marines have a flamer stat on the card. but they currently cannot take one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:48 am 

Tatsumoto has the skill "Leap" without a number, which I think doesn't do anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:56 pm 

I did ask about Tatsumoto leap in a different topic. No replay either.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 pm 

One more for Mitch Hunter (Lord), his LD value on the card is different from the value in the book (17 vs 15).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:36 pm 

Yeah I asked that one in the FAQ thread because I suspect the card is right in this case, and the rulebook is wrong. Looking at the other Lords, their LD doesn't change much (if at all) when taken as a Lord instead of a Warlord. But I can't be sure of that until we get an answer from Rob ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:22 pm 

Siygess wrote:
Yeah I asked that one in the FAQ thread because I suspect the card is right in this case, and the rulebook is wrong.

The rulebook is right, just got confirmed by Jarek on facebook. So it goes to card errors. I am actually glad, its easier to get some new cards printed than the rulebook.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 pm 

Awesome, thanks seven.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:28 am 

Alatalo wrote:
Tatsumoto has the skill "Leap" without a number, which I think doesn't do anything.

Leap (5).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:15 pm 

So, if anyone ever reads this thread:
Bauhaus, Armour Breaker Card: Juggernaut squad receives +2 Str and Critical Damage (2) when engaging vehicles. Shouldn't this be +2 AVV instead of Str? + Str is pretty useless against vehicles...

/Cheers