It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 am 

Did you get yours in the Starter or did you buy it seperately? I have ordered both but only recieved 1 of them (streched arm).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:31 pm 

Dunnagh wrote:
Did you get yours in the Starter or did you buy it seperately? I have ordered both but only recieved 1 of them (streched arm).

I got mine in the starter, need to buy another one soon and so I hope I get the other pose. Or even better that Prodos releases some more variants of the awesome Razides!

I also have an update for my Bauhaus force, Angelica Drachen is finished! Quite hard model to paint up I must say, many of the details are so delicate it's almost hard to see what is where. Also painting women is something I have trying to stay away from, but with this model, Etoles Mortants, Valerie Duval and all the girls in the other corporations I really needed to train my 'woman-painting' skills. In the end I'm quite happy with how it turned out. As always, C & C is very welcome.

As a final picture, here's how my Bauhaus force is looking right now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:10 pm 

Well, I browesed a bit and look what I found!

Very high skill level there SpaceCowboy - really lost for words... Your blues are very strong and the bases? Well let's say that it's a huge source of inspiration... ;) I'm also impressed about the level of detail - the cogwheel on the shoulder pad is totally beyond me.

I just wish you'd left the spikes on the helmets intact... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:12 pm 

Wow, clean, very well painted, a joy to the eyes. That snow is so good you could get snow blindness, which would be a shame with such well based figures. I salute you Sir, nice work.
Cheers all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:33 pm 

Thanks guys means much that people think my work is inspiring, hopefully these new pictures will as well.

First of all I will split this plog into two instead of having both my Bauhaus and Dark Legion in this plog, makes it easier for people I think. I have also decided that my goal is to finish my Starters as soon as possible (Bauhaus, Dark Legion, Cybertronic and Brotherhood) as well as some upgrades for my Bauhaus (next there is after final five Hussars is Venusian Rangers). So I made a test model for my Venusian Rangers to see how he would look in a classic white armour and just keep the blue from the rest of the force. I think it will work together with the rest of the force, what do you think?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:18 pm 

Still amazed by your work mate! You coming to gothcon or what?! :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 am 

Oh, that's how the V-Rangers should look like! :D

Excellent work - especially with the white... This is really top notch quality man, very high skill level. :shock:

I'm particulrly impressed by your ability to pick out the cog wheel on the shoulder-pads. I generally find the raised detail of the cog wheels and thehelmet as too shallow for my skill to work with.

So kudos good sir for doing such an excellent job on minis I find quite challenging to work with. And with white too! :o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:41 pm 

Your painting skills help to enjoy and like bauhaus, from the few picture of unpainted (or not so well painted) figures I've seen, I had some doubts about bauhaus miniatures. Well painted miniatures help to do good advise to the game and Bauhaus, I know some guys that only saw some 3d pictures on the website of prodos and didn't have a good feeling, but later seeing some nice painted miniature they were really impressed.

PS: I'm painting one of my undead legionaries with the "undead" paint scheme of your hussars :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:18 pm 

Big thanks guys, really helps you keeping motivated to paint more.

Moonshriek - Dunno yet actually, I hope so! You're coming to Gbg mate?

Captain Semper - Thx :) yeah the cog wheels are a bit tricky. I had to redo parts of them several times, so continue trying and I'm sure they will look nice in the end.

Katsuhiko - Glad you feel that way, that's the main reason I post pictures of my painted models, to hopefully inspire someone. Awesome about your legionnaire, be sure to show it here on the forums when It's finished ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:26 pm 

Yes, it looks like I will attend the saturday ;)