It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 pm 

What are your opinions on the upcoming Wolfbanes?

For my part, I find that if Wolfbanes are developped, we should see them as a mercenary choice that can be used by all Corporations but for a steeper price than for an Imperial army build. Of course they wouldn't be available if you play against Imperial. Would fit their fluff perfectly since they're the meanest mercenary bunch in the whole galaxy but still maintain ties to the original Imperial lineage.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:19 pm 

Feralzen wrote:
What are your opinions on the upcoming Wolfbanes?

For my part, I find that if Wolfbanes are developped, we should see them as a mercenary choice that can be used by all Corporations but for a steeper price than for an Imperial army build. Of course they wouldn't be available if you play against Imperial. Would fit their fluff perfectly since they're the meanest mercenary bunch in the whole galaxy but still maintain ties to the original Imperial lineage.

NO no no never. The clansmen are not. Go to say that to the bad samaritans and i think they laught at you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:41 pm 

I'm sure they fight as mercs but so does everyone else in this setting.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:34 pm 

Can't wait for the new Wolfbanes. My favourite Clan since Fury of the Clansmen boardgame...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:19 am 

Yep, can't wait for a Wolfbane starter and additional units. And a new Necromower - one that isn't ugly! A new Fenris Bike would be neat too!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:31 am 

Yes! the wolfbanes were my favorite right from the start of 1st edition. The artwork and the models were so cool. Agree on the Necromower though, that model sucks. We need a new one in the lines of the original artwork in the 1st ed book. It's very nice dune buggy meets Mad Max type of thing. Fenris could be fixed also. the old one isn't so bad, but it's somewhat silly... although I have 3 of them. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:57 pm 

Hello,
I´m currently building Wolfbane army.

All units (Commandos, Wolves) have Infiltration special rule. Morten Oakenfist gives Infiltration to Warhounds....But Morten Himself does not have Infiltration.

I can´t use Rite of Open Bridge at Morten, because he is not Troops or Support.

So I really deploy the whole army in infiltration mode and poor Morten alone in deployment?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:48 pm 

The cards from the megadeck seem to add a bit of durability and surprise to the force. I have not had mine on the table, but having infiltrate and dispersible can make for deployment headaches, I imagine. As for Morten, he seems capable of taking care of himself, especially since inflitrate allows you to mess with the opponent's TP (Target priority, but if you want to mess up your enemy, fouling his TP might do it.)