It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Problem with my models
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:50 pm 

Hello, I´m from Spain and some friends and me started playing and buying Warzone little time ago. I received my first Bauhausers 3 days ago, and I like the boxing and the quality of the models, but my Venusian Rangers came with a weapons sprue useless due to bubbles and miscasts and one of the Venusian Rangers have a missing foot. I sent an email to Prodos Service, Prodos Order mail and some comments in my order page, in order to get the correct rangers or another solution, but I haven´t received any answer from Prodos. I´d like to know if there are an specific email address to treat about this kind of problems or what is the usual way to resolve it.
Thanks in advance¡

P.D. English is not my native language so maybe I have some mistakes in the post.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 pm 

Have you tried orders@warzonegame.com ?

And just so you know, GenCon takes place from July 30 to August 2nd here in the states. It could be taking up some of their resources.

Hope they get you the right stuff soon!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:42 pm 

I know itsa pain to wait but don't worry, Prodos WILL make it right
I've had a few problems and they DO make sure you get your fixed stuff
I'm sure they are just swamped atm
Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:08 pm 

I tend to use service@prodos.co.uk and so far it has worked every time. They've even replied Saturday evening (what other company does that?). The miniatures are incredibly nice, but frequently suffer from miscast errors. So far though Prodos have been very quick at fixing what ever was wrong. Just make sure to attach detailed pictures showing the miscasts. Also, make sure that you didn't send the mail to the same address as your invoice came from since that seems to be one of those automated ones that you can't reply to.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:58 pm 

Thanks for the quick response¡ I´d take some pics of the miscasts and send to the 2 mails (order and service). I hope that soon my Venusian Rangers can cut some Imperial and Capitol throats..

Thanks again for the quick answer and I really love all the models (In fact, after Bauhaus I know that I´ll have at least a Brotherhood army... and a Capitol one... and Imperial... you know..)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:41 am 

Hello

I´ve not received any information about Prodos yet. I´ve sent emails to all addresses provided by you and don´t have any answer. This is very disappointing, cause I love the models, the rules and the game. In fact me and my friends have planned to make a big buy on 1-2 august, but of course none of us will spend one euro until Prodos show us that they resolve the problems. Is also disappointing because with the first order they write me in the same day I placed the order, asking for my shirt size, but now, 15 days after receiving my faulty models, they havent´write me. Thanks for the people of the forum, because reading the posts really help me and people here are always helping willingly. Prodos sould pay them for the work they do.
I think that we are in august (very bad date for anything related about shopping) and they were working hard for the GenCon, but if they can´t answer one mail I think that they have much more serious problems that GenCon or holidays. I really hope that they help me to resolve this, to continue buying and enouraging my friend to select this amazing game over others but for now, as I said, is very disappointig.
Cheers, and thanks to the people of the forum.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:33 am 

@Stalker AK, have you tried sales@prodos.com? Are you on Facebook?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:41 am 

Hello
No, I think I haven´t tried sales@prodos.com, I´ll send an email today. Thanks for the info so much.
I´m on facebook also.
Thanks for your help again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:45 am 

Sent, I hope I can have the correct Venusian Rangers soon¡

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:44 pm 

I'm hoping to hear whether or not you get this resolved. It seemed like Prodos' customer service was always excellent so hopefully they can help you.