It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:30 am 

That´s really sad. I am happy that i could jump in last year in december, because somebody sold his pledge. Finally i got my Game on the ESSEN SPIEL FAIR in Germany with all Addons and on the CRISIS FAIR in Belgium i got the missing Power Loader.

Maybe you should stay a little more patient. You won´t rue it. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:14 am 

Yeah, the situation has just more and more ridiculous as time has worn on. I backed for £125 on the original kick starter. I've received nothing this far.

To be honest it's past the point of me caring that much though. When I do get any stuff it'll now more than likely sit at the bottom of a pile of stuff untouched.

I've seen the game being played and it doesn't really grab my attention like it should anyhow.

The real shame for me is that I was really looking forward to it 2 years ago.

The real shame for prodos is that I run our local gaming club, I could have really got behind the game and championed it for them in my area.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:37 pm 

Another US backer here. I've not received anything. Did the US distributor get all that they are supposed to mail? Is there a target date to get everything mailed to the US backers?

Also, I'm sure the answer is here somewhere on the forum, but are we getting all we purchased (game and add-ons) in one mailing or is it split up?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:44 pm 

As far as I know there will be at least three waves. Wave one, boardgame only. Wave 2 currently approved add-ons. Wave 3 remainder. There was talk that the 3rd party distributor will be shipping the remainder of wave one, for North America, and wave 2 stuff at the same time. But, we don't really know what is going on, and, I haven't heard of anyone in the US or Canada getting any notification of shipping.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm 

Grumpy wrote:
As far as I know there will be at least three waves. Wave one, boardgame only. Wave 2 currently approved add-ons. Wave 3 remainder. There was talk that the 3rd party distributor will be shipping the remainder of wave one, for North America, and wave 2 stuff at the same time. But, we don't really know what is going on, and, I haven't heard of anyone in the US or Canada getting any notification of shipping.

Thanks, Grumpy. Do you know what items were in Wave 2 vs. Wave 3?

Thanks again,
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:41 pm 

rgard wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

Thanks, Grumpy. Do you know what items were in Wave 2 vs. Wave 3?

Thanks again,
Rich

Rich,

This from the Oct 16th update as far as wave 2:

Powerloader: https://youtu.be/ddBAgEa5SdM
Predalien https://youtu.be/4ytRIVhy9vo
Alien Queen https://youtu.be/p3pmD33-gZo
Crusher https://youtu.be/05TduvQwWaU
Royal Guard https://youtu.be/ZLbkTosxWiI
Alien Warriors https://youtu.be/h6pMuIcT22k
Hellhounds https://youtu.be/CMeqdM36-NI

I hope that helps. It actually makes me kind of sad as I still have yet to hear anything about my stuff at all, other than the updates saying soon. Looking at them just makes me realize that I don't have them, and I have no idea when I will.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:10 pm 

i get this ones :

Predator ship (Extra tiles) 1, P Female Predator x1 1, P Predator Hellhounds x2 1, Predator dice x3 1, A Crusher x1 1, A Eggs (Obj. Marker) x4 1, A Warrior x5 1, Alien dice x3 1, M Power Loader x1 1, A Queen x1 1, Marines dice x3 1, M Colonial Marines x5 (Add-on) 1,

didn't get the predalien

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:33 am 

Hi Grumpy, thanks. I feel the pain as well. It would help if they could give us stats on what all has gone out where with targeted delivery dates for the remaining backers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:30 pm 

basically i don't agree with the earlier statement that Kickstarter is a donation site.

one body promises to deliver goods, based on the other body promising to hand over funds in advance, to allow goods to be manufactured and supplied.

if you take money from someone and then do not deliver this is totally unfair, and not in the 'spirit' of what the agreement is / was about

this is why i have never backed any kickstarters, EVER. too many bad stories and those stick with people more than the good ones i'm afraid,

i bought the game in a store over 4 months ago here in the UK, but have done nothing with it yet as a friend backed the kickstarter and has received NOTHING

i would feel terrible taking it to our club and playing it, when he is still in the dark over when he is getting anything

very poor show Prodos, and one which will hang around as a bad smell if not sorted soon

he has contacted you regularly but most of the time gets nothing in return. at least keep the people who gave you cash up to date with news, surely that is the right thing to do

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:15 am 

Phoenixman wrote:
basically i don't agree with the earlier statement that Kickstarter is a donation site.

one body promises to deliver goods, based on the other body promising to hand over funds in advance, to allow goods to be manufactured and supplied.

if you take money from someone and then do not deliver this is totally unfair, and not in the 'spirit' of what the agreement is / was about

this is why i have never backed any kickstarters, EVER. too many bad stories and those stick with people more than the good ones i'm afraid,

i bought the game in a store over 4 months ago here in the UK, but have done nothing with it yet as a friend backed the kickstarter and has received NOTHING

i would feel terrible taking it to our club and playing it, when he is still in the dark over when he is getting anything

very poor show Prodos, and one which will hang around as a bad smell if not sorted soon

he has contacted you regularly but most of the time gets nothing in return. at least keep the people who gave you cash up to date with news, surely that is the right thing to do

I've backed 5 others. 3 with Reaper Bones, 1 with a Traveller pilot, and 1 with a printed minis system. The 2 Reaper ones are already done and I received what I purchased. The other Reaper isn't scheduled for delivery until next year. The Traveller pilot is late, but we are supposed to get our DVDs next month. The printed mini one (Hero Forge) is all done and I already have the mini I purchased.

Nothing from Prodos with the AvP game. I am becoming concerned. The updates are few and far between and nobody will answer when they expect to get all the US packages shipped.

Every kickstarter I've backed except for AvP was great with the communications to the customers. While all were late, they kept us informed of the status regularly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next