It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:07 pm 

Keep us all in the loop, Grumpy.

I'm about to start lighting up their inboxes and social media.

I only joined Facebook for a radio show's promotions and THIS GAME.

Now, I'm about to get onto all the other crap out there just to ask the same question nearly all of the US backers have been asking since the original estimated delivery: "Where's my game?"

I swear, once this is concluded, I will NEVER do business with Prodos again. I have told everyone I know who has been interested in either AvP or Warzone to not give these guys a penny and what they've put us all through.

Let's just say that wallets shut fast and the words "Class Action" were thrown around a bit.

No need to get extreme, but I am seriously pissed-off that all we get is "Now selling your shizzle at someplace else! Suck it, backers!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:23 pm 

I'm beginning to worry that they don't know who has been sent their stuff and who has not been sent their stuff. Or when mid-February shows up and we still don't have our stuff, they'll respond with 'sorry, your order was sent months ago and you'll have to take that up with the USPS or UPS."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:33 pm 

I have received nothing so far and the last message I sent to their support I got no answer. Where should I be attempting to contact them? I need to start bugging them because they have had a lot of my money.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:42 pm 

Haree78 wrote:
I have received nothing so far and the last message I sent to their support I got no answer. Where should I be attempting to contact them? I need to start bugging them because they have had a lot of my money.

I've had some luck using the "Leave A Reply" section under "Contact Us" from the main page of Prodos' website. Note that I used the word "some." It's far better than spit-balling at the various email addresses nobody on their team checks, at least.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:48 pm 

This isn't rocket science or brain surgery.

It's simple. By country list each week:

1. Number shipped.
2. Number remaining to be shipped.
3. Glitches impacting deliveries (say like we have 100 pledges to honor in the US, but only 50 in country ready to be shipped)
4. Projected date to complete honoring the pledges we've paid.

I understand stuff happens and the costs weren't calculated correctly. That part doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the refusal to give us timely updates.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:55 am 

Well, I received a message back from their facebook page...

'Hi there, so far so good, we will get some update up by the end of Jan with sum up. Thanks.'

Read into that what you will but as far as I know I STILL haven't heard about anyone receiving their pledge this month as promised? Unless they plan to simply send them all out in one go? still non the bloody wiser and I invested a lot of Wonga into this cluster..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:39 am 

perhaps they are still getting over their 'party' as shown in the previous photo.

let's have pics of people actually packing stuff ready to go to those folks who still have NOT had anything from Prodos, but from whom Prodos still have ALL their money

perhaps these types of schemes should be renamed...

KICK(in the teeth)STARTERS :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:53 am 

I have been sending weekly emails but not had any reply yet. Not really surprised I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:49 pm 

New planet discovered, 15 thousand years = 1 earth year, also speculation to be location of prodos wharehouse.....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:38 pm 

bulldoguk wrote:
New planet discovered, 15 thousand years = 1 earth year, also speculation to be location of prodos wharehouse.....

That is hilarious! Pretty awesome to have (potentially) discovered a new planet! Not everyday that happens.

So I have been waiting and waiting, but never had recieved a shipping confirmation or tracking number other than the email I got from Jarek saying not to worry it was on its way. So I emailed him back a couple of days ago asking for a tracking number. I got my tracking number yesterday! Imagine my surprise to realize that the shipping company had only just recieved the pick up request yesterday as well... So long story short, history will indeed repeat itself, if you didn't get a tracking number, you really need to assume absolutely nothing is moving in your direction! I know that I really shouldn't have been surprised, and yet, there it is. ;) I'll let you all know when I actually recieve it!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next