It is currently Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 am 

semai99 wrote:
SpecOps wrote:
I hope , the starter will be something like this :

10 Trencher
1 Grey Ghost
1 Hurricane walker

And of course a troop box with minimum 5 BB!!!

They might go for an updated Necromower instead maybe even 2 different starter box sets one standard Imperial the other clan

:mrgreen: Hurricane Walker :mrgreen:
Storm Trencehrs
RAMS Air Cavalry
Fenris Bike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 am 

The Hurricane walker would be nice, just hope for a bit of an upgrade from the airplane with legs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:20 am 

Me too, even just turning the nub-wings in to proper weapon-housings (kind of like what the Vulcan has) would probably do the trick. Modeling the main body like a WWII fighter is kind of neat, but giving it nubby little wings was a little bit on the silly side (and not the good kind that makes 16-barrel man-portable mini-guns awesome either :P ).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:21 am 

I would like to see the whole force released with updated sculpts. I was always a bit puzzled by the Wolfbanes. The concept of sword wielding barbarians in a unviers in which pretty much everyone else has a rifle.

Though it takes away from the flavor of the setting, I think the entire Wolfbane concept is questionable.

This is a subjective opinion, but maybe concentrate on the Imperial regular forces, with an occasional Wolfbane hero/scout type thrown in. An entire army of guys who bring a knife to a gun fight is asking for a force that going to be hard to balance.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 am 

Yeah I have one of the Hurricane Walkers. Great model, at least for the generation.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:11 am 

Trenchers
Storm Trenchers
Blood Berets
Young Guards
Golden Lions
Grey Ghost would be nice
and ofc Heroes for at least BB, Trenchers and GL.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm 

I would love to see never released units like
Shamrocks
Wild Roses
Dunsirn Hunter
etc.

and I disagree that they should all look like bb with small changes. I think most people only thinks like that because since the first efition all people had to use the bb as proxis. nobody would expect that with any other fraction like bauhaus or capitol.

and from the point of business it is a bad idear, too. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 pm 

micmellon wrote:
I would love to see never released units like
Shamrocks
Wild Roses
Dunsirn Hunter
etc.

and I disagree that they should all look like bb with small changes. I think most people only thinks like that because since the first efition all people had to use the bb as proxis. nobody would expect that with any other fraction like bauhaus or capitol.

and from the point of business it is a bad idear, too. ;)

They would look like BB with small changes due to at least in the rpg most of the special forces used the samer armour, mk2 i think it was and had berets.. The only difference was their guns, tactics and colours ;P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:54 am 

Clansmen and Blood Berets, is mine and my brothers wishes. Real classic dudes, a little surprised not more people has said clansmen.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 am 

what they could do is after maikng BB´s they make smaller blisters with Bitz to make GL etc. but troops like shamrocks etc was just put there to have use for 1st edition minis
(they were 1ste dition bbs in 2nd and uwz)

just like 1 edition capitol infantry was made in to "admiral colbys guard". just a way to make use of old minis.

i think they should go Trenchers /that really was the grunts of teh imperial forces, never liked the adding of ducal militia or regulars. that was just cheesy)
Blood berets ofc. they are afterall the most elit imperial unit out there
wolfbanes has a given spot and that ofc makes wolfbarins the same minis with maybe no shoulder armor or no cape.
headhunters berserkers and all other wolfpack units is easy to just att bitz packs with new arms/weapons.
shean ghallager is ofc a given hero.
And Edward s murdoch

WW is the "monster" of choise i guess.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next